Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-10-15

More whining, DOES ANYONE USE GOOGLE DOCS???

I just gave up. Historical moment. I just stopped editing documents in Google Docs. I have tables in my document. If you have merged cells in tables in Google docs, you can see some magic. Not the funny amusing magic but the annoying irritating, hated magic you can see in applications in which they've built in functionality they don't support. It would have better if they didn't have the merged cells. Because now it took me some days before I realized that when I removed a cell at the far left, a column three steps to the right disapeared as well. Oh, I'm so happy just now. Not. Believe me, not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home