Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-10-12

Autumn running

I had to wear two shirts this morning when I run to work. And I wore long pants. And gloves. And I had a winter jacket in the rug sack. It is autumn and it's cold. It's wet. And I just wish it was warm again. Why did my stupid ancestors have to walk all the way up here? Why not France? Or even Germany? Italy is nice. Wonder what they run from? Better not think about that anymore.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men om det inte är lite kallt ibland kan man ju inte mysa framför brasan med en stor kopp varm choklad! Och inte kan man bygga snögubbar i Italien heller. Stackars dom!

October 13, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Anna Forss said...

men man måste fortfarande komma till jobbet...

October 14, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home