Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-10-13

Facebook

I just don't get it. Of course it's fun to look up old pals and not-pals from the past. But all the applications. I've got a vibrating hamster. I click it when the guys at work are arguing. But the vampires and all that stuff. I asked a frequent user off that stuff: why? What's the point? He answered: "You fight. The vampires are awesome."
"Fight, how? And awesome, in what way?"
The silence in return was speaking. The point is that when I add an application my profile is stored by the creators of the application. Welcome, spam!
I do enjoy the groups, though. I don't frequent the group sites but I like the names. So, I'm part of the following groups:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home