Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-07

The stupidity of a mother

Little Peter was very nervous last night and he woke early: "The dragon won't eat me..." he kept saying. Of course it was my fault, taking that stupid dragon stuffy to his bed. He's become more into stories and books lately and now, when we're reading Richard Scarry's wonderful books, he sees the smallest of details and make up his own little stories about these details. So, I should have known. But it's sometimes hard to keep up with his development. Yesterday, using the pictures in the book, he described how a mill works (or worked when everything wasn't automatized). Hey, I don't know how all that stuff works. That is perhaps why he grew tired of my ignorance and called for daddy when I couldn't explain the next machine in the book. At least he says he loves me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home