Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-05

Two weeks make a difference

My son is finally home. With slightly different going to sleep habits and a much improved language. It's amazing how much you can love someone. Him looking me in the eyes before going to sleep, saying 'Älkar dig' (love you) beats everything else in the world. Then wanting me close when reading bed time story and holding on to me when time for the night.

Well, after my husband turned off the lights, Peter hugged me closely. I said good night and started to act sleeping. But Peter couldn't come to rest. So, said to him to be still. He just kept going, creeping around in the bed. Then he said, 'mamma gå' (mommy, go). I asked him if he wanted me to leave. He said yes, I kissed him good night and he seems to have gone to sleep. Wonder who need who the most this evening...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home