Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-03

No spinning for me this morning....

Wakes up this morning, thinking about a solo spinning at my gym. Well, I could sleep over instead. Or not. Gets up. Checks again on the web that the gym is open this morning. Check. No excuses then. Get my things together and make it for the tube. Takes an energy bar on the tube, still sleepy. Some people are staring: to make everything smooth, I'm wearing my Discovery cycling pants with padding. And a bandana, since I haven't taken a shower yet. Brisk walk to the gym. It looks awfully dark. And closed. IT IS CLOSED??? It is really closed. Walk to work. Take shower there, of course no hot water. This must be a good day, or not. (And yes, I checked again at work and the web site really says it should have been open.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home