Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-01-30

First spinn of the year

(Agile stuff can be found on http://annaforss.spaces.live.com/)

Finally, I held my first spinning session on Wednesday. It was over a month ago and the legs felt kind of soggy. A new colleague hanged along and since he knows how to ride a bike, he was really with me over the mountains and on that yellow field where we test sprinting.

After the spinning session, I felt slightly dizzy. I guess I need more fluids than I'm drinking. I haven't thought about me needing more from screaming and speaking while having the spinning sessions. I need to get that right. Well, after some refilling with water I got back to my old self. Or at least I thought that.

During this morning's run to work I could feel the cycling in the legs. It was quite cold (-7C) and the legs didn't feel right. For some reason I run a bit faster as well. So, it felt hard. Having meetings all day I wondered if I could stay focused the whole day. But since all the meetings were interesting and active, I soon forgot about that and had a normal day.

This weekend, I'm really going to take it slow. Really slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home