Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-01-16

Corporate visions?

This Wednesday I started my new position at TUI Nordic and since then I've been busy getting busy at my new job. It's interesting to finally be working at a company which focuses on a real corporate vision and related strategies. Just after three days, I know the vision and strategy from the heart and this colors how I view the projects I'm getting involved in.

I've earlier discussed the importance of a product vision and a project vision before starting an agile project. But I think the corporate vision is the way to start. From the corporate vision, product and project can be set.

I'm also really excited about working in an organisation actively working with lean values.

I guess this is it for now. Time for rest, but I'll get back to you. From next week I starting to publish the material from my booklet on product ownership in scrum project.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home