Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-01-22

Splitting into two

I've been thinking about this for a while, but now it's time to get moving. This blog is about my interests (running, cooking, family, the skeptic movement, and so on) and about my thoughts on agile and lean in software development. The statement Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever fits better for my personal interests than for my view on software development. So, I'm migrating the upcoming posts on software development, agile and so on to my new blog.

Since I always want to try new stuff, I'm keeping the new blog on Spaces and this is the new address:

http://annaforss.spaces.live.com/

On this blog, I'll continue post more on my interests and my personal travel through life. And thanks, Sir Agile, for making me finally do this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home