Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-10-31

Giving a retrospective for another development team

Yesterday, I helped my husband and his development team at Concordia Bus IT to have a retrospective. I used some of the exercises earlier discussed on this blog, staring up with some emotions, drawing a time line, prioritize with dots and appreciations.

It was really interesting watching another team during a retrospective and it's really something I recommend to anyone being responsible for a retrospective. Not being a part of a team or a project changes how you view upon the whole experience and the exercises. I also think it can be a good thing for a team to have an outsider hosting a retrospective: they can all focus on the retrospective.

It was a really good and interesting experience and I'm happy to have been given the opportunity to participate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home