Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-10-31

Fly away fly away fly away


Early next year I'm moving along to new exiting challenges at Fritidsresor, part of TUI Travel. I'll be a part of the development department working with project management and requirements. Fritidsresor is an interesting company which embraces lots of the ideas I've tried working for at my current position. I love the idea of not viewing something as a software development project but everything is business and process development.

When given the question what I believe will be hardest at my new position I believe it is understanding and embracing the business. But this is also the most important challenge.

In december, I'll be taking some weeks off and perhaps try gathering some of my notes on product ownership and if all goes well, I'll try publishing a more structured document which describes my ideas and suggestions from project initiation to release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home