Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-02-21

The new open Microsoft?

What's the buzz about? That big corporate news, well, the Swedish press release they stated it was NOT about Yahoo. In reality, it is about openness. My god, New Microsoft Interoperability Principles Ensure Open Connections and Promote Data Portability, these are so many weird words at once that I almost fell asleep when I read it. But when I read it one word at the time I could almost make some sense into the sentence.

Is this the new, open Microsoft. A lot of text. A lot of promises. I hope, a lot of good news, which will come true. But I hope the openness also will affect the headline language of their press releases.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home