Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-07-29

The pains and wonders of putty

When redecorating, I hate using putty. Despite this, I'm the one working with putty every time. It's not that my husband demands this, it's me doing it freely every time. Perhaps because I'm a bit embarrassed with him doing most of the job and that I therefore need to do the most boring thing I know. Or perhaps it's that I hate when you can see a lousy under work and that not enough putty has been used or that the grinding way poor. Nice wallpaper, but it is all destroyed because you can exactly see where the plaster boards begin and finish. Ugh. But this time I'm just going to do the first round. Going back to work tomorrow, I have to leave the rest to my husband. But why do I worry? I know that if there is someone who feel the same about shining-through edges, it's my husband.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VMJymNa_AY

Fast det gäller inte för tanter med mustasch...

July 30, 2007 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Anna Forss said...

huuu, spackel på kvinnlig ansiktsbehåring...

July 30, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home