Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-07-25

The wonders of IKEA

I love the concept of IKEA but I hate going there. I hate the crowds, the long way to get to the things I need, but I love the company. Today, we visited IKEA for the first time in years. I ordinary buy the stuff using the online store (thank you Kamrad, for that, made my life easier) but since we're building a castle for little Sir Peter, we wanted som inspiration. We've built lots of solutions using base materials from IKEA, so we hoped we could find something useful. No castle, but as all other visiters we ended up with a stack of "useful stuff", which must constitute a great revenue for the big Swedish corp. Next time I'll use the web site again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home