Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-07-24

Hey, Swedish moms! Are you all dreaming at mommies forums????

We're (oh, my husband is) re decorating little Peter's room. And my husband have some ideas on a loft bed, looking like a castle. So, for inspiration, I searched the web. At first, I searched Swedish sites. And realized there are so many moms out there, writing in forums about their kids and their little things in their lives as moms. I thought there were a handful of those forums, but there are so so many. Hundreds. How many moms can there be? And do they need a forum for EVERY part of their childs existance? Diapers, carrying, sleeping, walking, drinking. I don't know. And there were simply nothing to read. It was like listening to 15 year old girls chattering. I thought Swedish women had gone further than that. Tragic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home