Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-06-11

Back on the job - is this a sprint?

We have a sprint backlog. But it is not estimated. We have a sprint objective. But there isnew stuff coming in all the time. I wonder if the scrum master think this is normal? I don't, I would have called the sprint off by now but it's not my call. And I'm glad, wouldn't want to make that decision.

The fun thing is that I don't know what the rest of the team thinks. Is the non existing sprint backlog hindering them? Have they committed to something and if so, what? For me, it's kind of nice just to hang around, do some stuff every day. But how committed is that? Well, in a couple of days when the post-running-feelings have subsided I might freak out and make it for the door. Or something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home