Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-06-08

D-1 Scary thoughts, no thoughts and heat

Well, it's hot in Stockholm. It hasn't been this hot since the 1970's. And of course, I'm running a Marathon. Stupid. Well, my aims have changed from best time ever to surviving. This is going to be bad. Better be prepared.

In any case, my brain is tuning into long distance running. I found today that I had difficulty concentrating on work, I wasn't even sure when we came back from lunch which ones were lunching together. Not strange if your a team of 40 but we were four.

Tomorrow, I'm going to take it slow in the morning, have some nice breakfast, some lunch and then start travelling to the central parts of Stockholm. They were warning for rain. I'm praying for it, and I'm not even religious. (Hey, I'm Swedish, what did you expect!?)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

När jag imorgon ligger i skuggan under ett träd på Långholmen med en kasse kall pilsner brevid mig ska jag tänka på dig och dina långa 4 mil... :0) Lycka till!!!!

June 8, 2007 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home