Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-12-19

Home for a while

The day before last, I returned together with my son from Bahia Feliz at Gran Canaria. This was the last time in a long while I travelled only as a customer when travelling with Fritidsresor and Tui Travel.

But I was not only a customer. You tend to view things differently when you're the customer for your in near time employer. And the people who surrounded me (and yes, sometimes annoyed me) are my soon to be customers. The people trying to make our sometimes contradicting dreams come true are my collegues. Things appear differently when you add that point of view.

Now, I'll just have to spend the final days before Christmas repacking for a trip to my parents. Even if it's a cold rain outside here, my parents have promised a lot of snow outside their house.

Merry Christmas to you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wilhelm Svenselius said...

God jul! :)

December 22, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Anna -

Thank you for linking to my blog "Resources for Business Analysts". I am happy to know you appreciate my site.

I have been browsing your site and enjoy your content. I added your blog to my list of links on my site, so my readers can browse your site as well.

I hope your holiday time has been pleasant.

Happy Holidays!

Geri Schneider Winters

December 27, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home