Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-11-29

Writing


This week I finally got started collecting some of my thought and ideas on product ownership in a scrum project in a more structured manor. Now I have the outline for a small text, which I'll publish here on my blog when I have something to show. I guess it will all add up to less than 100 pages, but you never know...

Having written training material for 15 years, it was harder than expected to get started. But again, I'm supposed to be off so a bit of slacking shouldn't be an issue. But then again, I know myself and I know that sweetness of a finish line. I would also be able to have something done before I'm taking the little guy on a small trip in the middle of December. Hey, why am I writing here when I should spend time on my booklet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home