Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-11-21

Employment retrospective

Today was my final, working, day at my current employer. I'll not be starting at my new position until January 14th, even if I'm spending half a day at Fritidsresor in december, so I'll really have some time to think back and have my own retrospective. I'm going to follow my favorite five exercises for the Agile Retrospective book. The objective is to learn what I should try to improve at my new position.

So, now I'm just going to relax for a couple of weeks and then I'm doing a bit of research to prepare for my coming position. Well, I've already started! Me and the son is heading for Gran Canaria for a week's fun in the sun. And I'm collecting some domain knowledge too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking foward to the next update!

November 24, 2008 at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home