Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-12-09

Version 0.9 ready

I've completed a first draft of my little text on scrum from a product owner point of view. I've left the text to a couple of people from different organisations and the feedback has started to come in. Tomorrow, I'll be leaving for Gran Canaria with little Peter but when I return, I'm going to complete the first version, which I hope I'll be able to post here before Christmas.

Well, with by bags packed and the son sound asleep, I'm just going to relax and get ready for a long journey to a better climate than chilly, rainy Stockholm.

1 Comments:

Blogger JOB HUNTING TRADE said...

http://www.jobsbacau.ro/

December 19, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home