Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-11-24

Back to Sony Ericsson


When buying a new private phone, I was leaving Windows Mobile behind. I've not used Sony Ericsson for about ten years and I was really wondering how fast I could come in to the different UI. Despite me trying to tap the screen, it went smoothly. Except two things: recurring calender events (I cannot understand how they've let those bugs get out in production) and the PC Suite, which I've not yet gotten to work. I'm now trying to reinstall the program, since the support hasen't gotten back to me with any kind of help. And the connectivity to the computer was something I really wanted. So, I'm not very satisfied with Sony Ericsson right now.

Gladly enough, I'm really happy with the actual phone after two not so lucky sessions with HTC Touch Dual and HTC Touch Cruise.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home