Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-11-16

A nice site, and a bit strange name...

My old employer just changed their company name. From the very Swedish/Lithuanian clinging Jönsson & Lepp to Addskills. I can't help reading it as Adds Kills, but that is a whole other story. I visited the web site and was in for a nice surprise. They've actually changed their graphic look and feel as well. I like the upper third. But then I start to look closer. A lot of capital letters. The kerning of the font is not OK in all the places. And the white boxes. Well, there is room for improvement.

But what was good was my first thought: hey new! New NEW! Perhaps I'm just comparing with the company site of my current employer. Not so much new but a large space for improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home