Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-11-14

First winter run

You who live in a colder climate but don't run during the winter might have reacted to my latest post on winter running. She didn't mention that it's icy. Well, I've never fallen while running. I believe that I can feel how icy it is and try to run where it's not too icy.

This morning was really icy but if just keep up the pace, I don't have any problems. I often move my heel back and forwards to feel how icy it is. Or perhaps I'm just stupid. I felt like that when people having problems walking straight saw me running this morning.

But, how was the run: fun, because icy also means I have something to concentrate on while running.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home