Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-07-02

Leaving the first for last?

Creating a product backlog is boring. Very boring. Yet, it needs to be done. So, what do you do? Everything but product backlog. The problem is that the task has been overseen for many months now, so there is a lot to be done. And it will be no more fun for someone else. So, I'll be the else person, again. That is a problem, when I see a boring task I don't leave it with someone else (well, most of the times I don't), so I get stuck with these tasks. And the problem with that is when this is not the common strategy, the boring tasks somehow wind up in this corner of the world. My corner...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home