Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-06-30

New sprint!

Yesterday, we started the new sprint: Parnassos! Hey! Jippie! We are focusing on building the mobile client and we are finally bringing the mobile application from POC to real application. It also feels like we're bringing the team from POC to the real thing. With the original team leaders off most of the sprint, we put our team to the test. One of the part time workers, a real natural leader, will be scrum master. Being a new kid on the block, he has come to question many of the short cuts we've taken in our scrum development process. But right now I just want to get through the last days before my vacation. Seven work days and counting. After that, the only counting I'll do is counting the wonderful moments with my son and pages left of my C#-book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home