Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-06-21

Losing my identity

I must change my description. I'm not some kind of scrum master any more. We've agreed on trying to have the developers/coders of the team being scrum master for now. We've said that we shouldn't have tasks that was for just one person and that should also include the tasks I perform. Such as being the scrum master.

So, what am I? Non-coding developer? Customer proxy? Business analyst? Or perhaps a team member? I've never felt a need for having a title on my business card, but it's kind of strange not knowing what you're supposed to do. Well, stupid me: getting the software to our Operations team, that is what I'm supposed to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home