Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-05-23

Being the sh*t manager

During two summer months I won't be the scrum master of the development project. Instead, one of the guys will take the responsibility. He said he had a vague idea but saw it most as updating the to-do-list. So, I sat down and made a list of the responsibilities. Boring tasks, all of them. Dull and Grey. Perhaps this can be permanent, if this works during these months, why not let this continue so I can be one of the ordinary team members and leave the sh*t to someone else. But the title is fun, having the word Master in the title must be the objective of all human beings.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new game
We like to play you see
A game with added reality
You treat me like a dog
Get me down on my knees

We call it master and servant

May 24, 2007 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Om man har en läderock ska man vara en master! (eller en SS-general) :0)

May 24, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home