Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-03-08

Recipe for kids

My son loves baking and preparing food. The absolute favourite is cinnamon rolls and over time he's learned more and more of the different steps. But to make him more active, I've prepared a recipe which he can follow. I've taken pictures of him completing the different steps and after printing, I'll place the pictures in a small photo album with plastic pages: Then I'll let him follow the pictures instead of me reading for him.

It was a bit of work, since I had to take most of the pictures myself while we were working but it turned out really nice. Hope it will work when we use it in the future
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home