Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-02-19

Softy

The previous week has been a constant run between floors at work. And the other day I woke up with sore arms. It felt like I'd been exercising my upper body. But I hadn't and I couldn't understand what was happening. Was it the flu? Back at work I understood what was going on. The heavy doors at work. My runner's body wasn't used to the weight of them. I've not exercised my upper body since Vasaloppet in 2001. It's rather embarrassing that a person who runs almost 30k a week and gives spinning classes once a week has so poor strength. To my defence, I've been opening those doors at least 20 times a day, which is much more often than the guys who just leaves the rooms for lunch. Being agile at work is affecting me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home