Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2009-02-15

Welcome back!

It was almost surreal this morning when we watched the recording of yesterday night's Tour of California. Yes, the man is back again in the saddle and he didn´t disappoint me. I'm just glad that I spotted the news that Swedish Eurosport for the first time is broadcasting Tour of California. But who won, besides me who got to see the show again? Fabian Cancellara was a secure winner of the day.

Here are some nice photos and reports from the event which will go on until February 22th.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2009/feb09/california09/?id=results/california090

NB: And for you who does not have a clue of what I'm talking about: Lance Armstrong is back in the pack again. The objective is to raise even more money to cancer research and to return to Le Tour de France this summer. I hope the hotel in Rhodes has Eurosport...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home