Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-20

Running in company

So, now I've tested running wearing a costume. It was hilarious! We masquerade runners soon found each other and I came to realize that many of them had this as a habit and they often run every year. Being a belly dancer in the middle of Stockholm a late warm summer night was also interesting. Let's say that males with a drinking habit were soon to spot me in th crowd. So, how did it go? I made it seventh in the masquerade competition and had a really lousy time (wearing a costume you have to perform on a stage during the race and many of the onlookers wanted some extra showing.

And afterwards, my shoulders are all sore from all the dancing... This was not the last time but next time I'll spend more effort on my costume.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home