Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-17

Myths....

I just love myths. They intrigue me. I wish they were true. Love watching Discovery Channel and National geographic's programs on myths. Unfortunately, myths are rarely true. That is, the most amazing one's rarely are. That is so sad. So, sometimes it's sad to read Factoid, a web site dedicated to those myths we all take for granted. It's so often I read about a myth and think: 'How sad, I just wished that was true'. And that is what makes me a skeptic: I don't see the big conspiracy and cover-up just because the evidence points in another direction than I wanted. I can still appreciate a good story, realizing it is not true. And sometimes I wish a myth is not true. Like the myth of HH Holmes of the book I just read.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home