Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-08-24

Moving into the last week of the sprint

So, now, only the last week of the sprint is left and the scrum master and product owner are deciding on the last details of the suggested content. I'm quite at easy, actually. And I hope we've done a better job informing the product owner what he can expect. A thing I've introduced during this sprint is, when modeling and discussing stories I've written down a sentence which says what question PO wants to have answered: I want to see which assignments I can register Usage Quantity on, for example. And I think this has made it much easier for all. It's important for everyone to know what the problem really is and it's easy to miss that during long discussions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home