Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-04-28

Planning for the long run...

Tomorrow, I'm going for a long run. It's something special about that task. Where am I going, what will I see. I often aim for bridges. I like bridges. Standing on top of one of Stockholm's finest gives me the goose bumps. Especially in the morning. Especially when you have worked for coming there.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to the central parts of Stockholm. Hm. How about Bromma (another suburb in Stockholm). What I do know is I won't run the route I'm imagining today. That is one of the thrills of long-distance running. You always have the option of another route. "What is that? I've never seen that road before. I wonder how where I'll come if I go there..." You haven't experienced Stockholm if you haven't run it. Experience your surroundings. Run for fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home