Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-10-04

The true story of software development

As I've pointed out on several occasions on this blog: it often amazes me how many seem not to get the long time consequences of their decisions: if you cut on quality, there will be bugs. If we do something in a way we don't believe in, we'll have to redo stuff. If we have to focus on several other tasks outside the project, the project will suffer. I think it's simple math. But clearly it's not.

I think I'll post this wonderful list from Marios Alexandrou on the stakeholder's walls on the start up date for all my coming projects. It's no surprice to us, hope it stops being a surprice for them in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home