Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2007-12-07

New and old location

Almost exactly two years ago, my company moved in to the current location. I was given a seat where I sat for 1,5 months before I was transferred to another team and moved to another room. My then-boss then have several ideas on the organization of our seven-persons-large-team and within a year I moved six times. Once, I stayed in a room for less than two weeks before I had to switch rooms again. Then we turned agile almost exactly a year ago and since then I've kept my desk but it has moved around a bit in the team room.

And today, we changed team room and I find myself about a meter from my first location. It's not for nothing that I feel a little like the stapler guy in Office Space. I hope my glasses are better looking. I hope I'm still employed. Well, they haven't placed me in the lift. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home