Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-02-02

A week with HTC Advantage

During the last week i've used the htc advantage a lot at home and i've grown to like it a lot. The only bad things are the angular between the screen and the keyboard not being suited for my semi upright position in bed and that the device is slightly to wide for my small hands. I know the latter complaint is due to me having silly small hands which makes me buying gloves at Children's department.

It's a bit on the heavy side but i think i could run with it in the rugsack without a problem but it's basicly a very good device for me having at home. Since I switched from TyTn to Touch I don't have a keyboard on my ordinary PDA. So, working on that is a strain. But they do complement one another, and I'm leaning at keeping this little device here at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home