Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-02-01

Longing for runs...

Today it's been two weeks since my last run. It was hellish and after I'd finished at work, I knew that I was to sick to run. During these last weeks I've been glad to (in the following order)
  1. Lie down without crying from the pain
  2. Moving in bed without too much pain
  3. Walking around without too much pain
  4. Walking to daycare without pulling a sweat
And now, a week after removing the gall bladder, I want to run!!! I'm so ungrateful, looking at all those runners and feeling sorry for myself not being able to be out there. I should be happy that I'm recovering but I'm only longing for that first run in five weeks from now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home