Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Lean, agile living for the running mother of Peter

2008-09-02

Itching

I'm hurt. I'm in pain. And the worst kind of pain: itching. The scar from the operation must have been scratched today when I was biking and now it is swollen, red and itching. Clear pain I can handle, but itching. AHHHH.

Small bugs are just like that: itching. You know that small spelling error or those labels that are not properly aligned. Or the worst: the switched OK/Canceled buttons in dialog box. The problem with those itches is that they make not appriciate the good things in life or the new funcitionality.

So: get rid of that itch. Fix the small annoying stuff. They mean more than you could possibly imagine. I can place some plaster on my itch but this is a very bad idea when it comes to the itches in applications.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home